Saturday, November 28, 2009

OK, so Melanie called me out!

I have to apologize for being so far behind on my blog. Things have been crazy since we moved to the ranch. Within a few short weeks of moving in, we got our three foster children who are 2 1/2, 3 1/2, and 4 1/2. Less than a month after that, we were off to Korea to bring Aubrey home. Once we get through the holidays, life short calm down a bit. Here are a few pictures of Jyly from right after Aubrey got home and Jyly's 4th birthday. I will post more picture in the next few days. Jeremy took the girls and Keegan to Florida for Thanksgiving so I have all those pictures but they won't be home until tomorrow night.

Just a little back story on Melanie. She met Jyly before I did and her little girl Bella, also from Kyrgyzstan, just turned 4 on the 25th.






4 comments:

melanie said...

Jyly is beautiful! Her hair is so long (but she always did have tons of hair didn't she!)

She looks about 6 just like Bel!

Aubrey is beautiful too! Thanks for posting these!

hugs to you and your family

Hilary Marquis said...

Jyly is so BIG!!! And last time I got to see Jyly...she didn't have hair. She'd had a Tokmok haircut! Both girls are beautiful. And Jeremy looks extremely proud ;)

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday, Jyly! She is beautiful and such a big girl!!! Both girls are adorable, Marnie.

Jackie

Maria said...

I can't BELIEVE how she has grown. She is still just as beautiful as very though. I'm hopeful one day Ellie will have hair (at all) like hers!! :-)