Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Jyly's little corner



This is one of Jyly's favorite places in our house. Every night she pushes the table out from the wall and climbs behind the doll house. For some reason, she loves to play on that side. She prefers an empty house but I filled it up for the picture. Her favorite thing to do is to climb up on the table and sit "in" the living room. She opens the doors to the patio off of the master bedroom and puts the dog out. I have NO idea where she learned this!!!! I guess she is imitating us putting the dogs out to do their business.

This is one of the rare occasions that the house is free from the "Jyly Bomb". We clean up everyday and she goes behind us and dumps everything back out. Such are the joys of having a 2 year old. We just have to laugh about it. I am so glad that I am not working until Friday night. We have our next post placement visit on Friday afternoon and I need to keep the house picked up between now and then. We will have to wait until the last minute to pick Jyly up from daycare or we will have our work cut out for us.

No comments: