Sunday, January 13, 2008

On the way

Just a quick update from Jeremy. After a rearrangement of luggage (I think they took at least 4 suitcases) Marnie and her sister departed Boston last night for the flight across half the world. She called to say they had reached London OK and that their flight to Bishkek was still going as scheduled. They should be there by 630 pm tonight. They both took their cameras and Marnie has promised to get as many pictures as time allows. If they can get on the net she will try to download them, so check back. More to follow.

5 comments:

Big Sister said...

Well, the time has finally come. It's been a long road, but your little girls is finally coming home. Congratualtion! We can hardly wait to hear that all is well and that Jyly, Marnie and Renae are back in the country...

Hilary Marquis said...

You're so close to your happy ending! I can't wait to see it. I'll see you all next week!

janiece said...

I'm watching for them. I know some people came in yesterday, but no bodies moving. That is a long long flight. Jyly is looking adorable as always--and I'm supposed to pass on from another mom that she likes jewelry--fancy expensive jewelry that the mom was wearing! You could be in trouble!

Jackie said...

I am patiently waiting to hear (and see) that Jyly is in your arms. Safe travels and all the very best!!

Mala said...

Marnie, I hope things are going well! I can't wait for updates. See you next weekend!!!!!

PS - Do you have a friend named Penny S? She mentioned she has a friend who's in KG adopting a little girl. Small world, isn't it?