Friday, January 18, 2008

Just the Flight Home

Hi all. Jeremy here again. Just wanted to update everyone. Well the medical exam is done and all the embassy paperwork is complete. All that remains is the flight home. There was a slight money snafu at the embassy, but it was all worked out and our baby has her passport and visa.
Now as long as British Airways can keep the plane on the runway there should be no more hurdles, but I will feel a lot better when they get through customs here in Boston.
On a side note, my sister called me Thursday night saying she had an extra ticket to the AFC championship game these weekend, but I couldn't convince Marnie to come in on a later flight :) .
SO I guess I'll just have to watch the game on the TV and then listen to it on the radio to the airport. More updates and pictures to follow am sure.

3 comments:

Hilary Marquis said...

You are so bad! Glad to hear they are on their way. I'll see you all at the airport :)

Suzanne said...

Safe travels everyone!

-Suzanne

Mala said...

Yay! Glad to hear they are free and clear. Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow night!!!!