Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Updates


I got new pictures today from a couple who recently visited their little girl for the first time. We can see how much she has grown based on the top she is wearing. That sounds silly but, we have a picture from this past summer that she is wearing the same shirt in and now the sleeves are short. It actually is a significant difference which makes me a little sad because I've missed all that time. It looks like she is doing well with stacking blocks. This tells us that her dexterity is developing. It also means that she can build things with her brothers. They were afraid she was going to be all girly baby dolls and tea parties. I think I have to find her a purple dump truck!

6 comments:

Jackie said...

How wonderful that you were able to get an update on your precious girl. She is such a beauty. I am so sorry I did not get to see her when I picked up Little Squirt. It won't be long now and she'll be in your arms :)

Hilary Marquis said...

My goodness, she has grown! I wish I could see that pretty little face :) There will still be plenty of "baby" moments for you to savor I am sure. She's never had a mommy, and she is going to love all of the attention she's going to get. Tell the big brothers to practice their tea party skills too!

Mala said...

She has grown. She's such a sweet little girl. I can not wait for her to come home!!!!! Beck is looking forward to that as well.

Maria said...

I know you are so excited to see new photos of Jyly! I've been following your blog as we are starting the Kyrgyzstan process ourselves! Good luck on your upcoming trip!!

Mom to 2 Angels said...

Purple drump trucks would be cool! Our little Kyrg girl is a lot tougher than her older brother :)

Rachel said...

Marnie, I just found your blog! Wow, what a crazy story. Now I am even MORE excited for you to got get your baby girl!