Monday, December 17, 2007

The More The Merrier

You might have noticed that I added a few more links to my blog. We are growing quite the Kyrg adoption family and we hope to one day bring all of our Kyrg Kiddos together. Today Jamie and her Hubby are off to bring home Baby "Z". While Jamie was waiting for her flight, she got tagged by Gen and fulfilled her obligation. You see, if you get tagged you need to write 8 interesting facts about yourself on your blog. On your hundredth post, you need to write 100 facts about yourself. I can tell you right now, I am not that interesting. Anyway, now I'm it so here goes.

1. I met my husband when we were 5. I went to preschool with his cousin(my friend) and we have been married for 21 years.

2. When Jeremy got out of the Navy in 1998, I got an honorable discharge. I think it was for the 7 times we moved in 12 years.

3. In 1998, I met a wonderful man and agreed to be a surrogate for him. After 2 invitro attempts, Success! Now we have an incredible little boy.

4. Over the last 13 years, we have hosted 6 exchange students. 4 of them stayed with us for the entire school year and 2 for short summer programs. One of our students from Germany just had her first child so we now have a Grandson.

5. We were one of those crazy couples that took 5 kids to Disney. If that wasn't crazy enough, a year later we took them to Vegas.

6. In my spare time (like I have any) I remodeled my house right down to laying ceramic tile and building kitchen cabinets.

Boy this is getting harder!

7. A year ago, I didn't know what a blog was. Look at me now!

And FINALLY

8. Jeremy and I decided after our 2nd son was born (16years ago) that we would someday adopt and we always knew that we would have a little girl. In less than a month, we will fulfill that dream.

Ok, that was a challenge and I guess it is now my turn to pass it on. Janiece, Michelle, and Suzanne, TAG YOUR IT!

1 comment:

Mala said...

oh man!!! I'm too late to tag you! LOL