We got third hand unofficial word today that everything went well with court. We won't jump for joy until it is confirmed on Monday. Thanks for all your good vibes. It looks like they just might have worked!
Our next step should be getting our travel dates so that we can get our visas and airline tickets. Then I have to figure out where we are going to stay. Our agency has an apartment in Bishkek which is nice but it costs a little more then Asia Mountain with no amenities. Asia Mountain includes breakfast and we can order other meals if we wish. There is also computer access. We brought the laptop last time and couldn't use it at all. Jeremy and I walked to the Beta store for food and we went to the Internet places but, he isn't going this time. My sister Renae is going with me and once we have Jyly with us, I don't think we will be as adventurous. As for our stay in Almaty, I have no idea. I am going to wait to see if our agency any special arrangements there. The cost of hotels is more than double the cost in Bishkek.
Then there is the packing! I am just like Jackie. She had her daughter's things packed ahead of time but nothing for herself until the day she left, I think. It all worked out for her and she should be with her baby in a few days. I have had Jyly's bag packed forever. I could care less what I have for myself as long as I have my little girl.
So listen real hard on Monday because I am going to be shouting from the rooftops when I get the official word and everyone is going to hear me!