Monday, November 19, 2007

Confession is good for the soul!

OK, I have a confession to make. I am an ebayaholic. They say that admitting you have a problem is the first step to a cure. I'm just not sure that I can be cured. After 20 years of dressing boys, I am going to be able to dress my little girl. Don't get me wrong, there are some great boys clothing out there but it's just not the same. I am a little concerned about Jeremy. He spent a week in Colorado on business and came back with an outfit for Jyly that matches the color scheme of her other outfits perfectly. Then he told me that he found the "Janie and Jack" store at the mall. If you have never seen the clothing from there, I've added a link. I think we are in trouble!

1 comment:

TheHappyNeills said...

haha, that made me laugh! if you ever need bows, let me know! i'm using it as a way to add a little to our adoption fund. is jyly her birth name or did you choose it? i LOVE it!

kendra
www.neilladoption.blogspot.com
kendraneill(at)gmail(dot)com