Saturday, October 20, 2007

The waiting game

It has been a while since I last posted. That is mainly because there hasn't been anything new to tell. We haven't even had any updates from Kyrgyzstan since our friend's returned in early September. Needless to say, the wait is difficult!
We are truly hoping for an incredible Christmas gift this year. For those of you that don't know us, our boys are all getting older which takes the magic out of the holidays, if you know what I mean. Having a toddler around again and seeing the excitement on her little face after a visit from Santa will be wonderful. I would like to think that even the boys will enjoy that. I just have to figure out how to control Jeremy. Daddy hasn't had a little girl to spoil in a long time!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm thinking of you and sending positive thoughts your way. I hope you get some news soon and can bring Jyly home for the holidays.

Renae said...

Marnie -

Jeremy isn't the only one that will be spoiling Jyly! You have to know that as her Auntie, I will do my best to spoil her as much as possible ... even with all the miles we have between us.

This should be an amazing Christmas and I really do hope that we get to bring her home and celebrate together ... her very first Christmas will be one that none of us will forget.

I can't wait to meet her in person!